Changing The Way Live Streaming Is Created, Discovered and Viewed
Introducing StreamSearch LIVE – Live Streaming Video Production Tools and Stream Engine™
A search engine enabling the discovery of live streaming content on a global and universal basis – totally focused on live streams
Of the respondents who accessed five or more streaming services, a whopping 80% said they wished there was a “universal search” feature that allowed them to find content across multiple streaming services
We Provide the Tools to Perfect Live Streaming
We offer the technical tools, expertise and work processes to produce live original video programs, series, features, segments, and feeds at one tenth the current average television program cost by building networks of stream directors and streamers.
We provide media companies, online publishers, and mobile carriers the ability to add live streaming search to their consumer offerings and/or back-office operations by licensing our stream engine with content filters and other customized features at a range of levels from advertising revenue sharing to basic subscription to highly specialized service contract.
Our Production Tools Harness the Power of Smartphone Users Around the World to Create Dynamic Live Streaming Content for Any Platform!
Stream Directors Dashboard
Serves as the principal management tool for professional Stream Directors to recruit, train, assign, direct, and rank Streamers; and oversee assigned live video production projects.
Enables users at the consumer level to capture and transmit broadcast quality live video footage to Live Stream Edit Consoles for editing by professional Stream Directors.
Live Stream Edit Console
Ingests multiple live streams from Streamers participating in production projects for Stream Directors to edit in real time and output in each project’s required format.
We help our customers succeed with live streaming that will reinvent these genres in dynamic ways for new generations of viewers
News | Sports | Music | Comedy
Our Search Tool Enables the Instant Discovery of Live Streaming Content Universally from Any Origination Point on the Internet
Facilitates agnostic universal search and discovery of live streams on a global basis regardless of originating platform or formatting.
- Untrained live videographers
- High cost live video production
- Randomness of user generated live
- No live streaming search mechanism
- Incompatibility of pros and amateurs
- Absence of live collaboration projects
- Lack of live field production resources
- Lack of remote live synced editing tools
- Limitations of single camera production
- Systematic live video training
- Low cost live production
- Coordinated multi-camera video shoots
- Proprietary live streaming search engine
- Precisely directed user generated content
- Innovative live DUGC news, sports, comedy and music
- Access to global live streaming crews on demand
- Integration protocols within unique infrastructure
- Console for switching, adding graphics, mixing audio
Why StreamSearch Live
- Save up to 90% on live programming costs (based on average TV productions)
- Add value to B2C & B2B platforms with the universal stream engine to discover live streams on a global basis
- Access to an enormous global workforce of live streamers
- Capture & direct live footage for news, sports, music, comedy & events
- Acquire footage from multiple, simultaneous, camera angles
- Edit on-the-fly with the stream director’s edit console
- Avoid costly deployments & maintenance of local field production personnel
- Deliver live streaming events to market fast
- Attract younger audiences with novel live DUG video productions
- Create new revenue streams
StreamSearch LIVE, the primary service of StreamSearch, Inc., provides media and telecommunications companies with a unified and scalable system of tools and processes for developing, discovering, and redistributing innovative live video content offerings.
StreamSearch LIVE enables commercial users of its Streamers App™, Stream Directors Dashboard™, Live Stream Edit Console™, Stream Engine™, and associated training procedures and business practices to harness the power of live streaming.
Rob ShambroFounder & Evangelist
A futurist and media pioneer having co- founded SAVVIS Communications, StreamSearch.com, Phantom, Genos.tv, Skyboxe, Applied Digital Research Corporation.
Kathryn StrachanChief Corporate and Business Development Officer
Kathryn is a cable, broadcast and OTT TV executive with over 20 years of success creating, developing and launching innovative television technologies and channels. She held growth roles with; Tablet TV, NBC Olympics PPV, CBS/Viacom, Group W Satellite and LocalLive Networks.
Marty LaffertyChief Content Officer
Marty is a Yale Drama School trained director/producer whose prior work has included for NBC, overseeing all aspects of the first live multichannel television presentation of the Summer Olympics, Futurevision, Zoom Culture and DCIA.
Curtis SymondsChief Marketing Officer
An innovative and charismatic cable television sales and marketing pioneer Curts is well known throughout the cable industry. Named one of the 100 influential people in the cable industry.
Brett NemeroffVP Production Operations
An Award winning Content Creator and Brand Builder. Brett has created/consulted live events for Gucci, Bvlgari, NetJets, Wella, Cadillac, BMW, RCA records, BMG Entertainment, Sundance Film Institute & Festival, The Rolling Stones, Beau Braswell & ZZ Top. He has access to 50,000+ college students Worldwide and 5200+ digital influencers in the media space.
Vijay KumarSearch Application Development Leader
Video technologist – android wear, IoT, AR, AI, machine learning, custom search engine using Elastic Search and contributor to large scale IPTV/OTT infrastructure in Government initiatives and digital content delivery product to cinema halls around the world and custom IPTV Middleware/Billing/CRM interface, API developer.
Anthony JiangProduct Application Development Leader
Anthony is a senior IPTV & Streaming Developer. He has developed native Android and iOS apps for IPTV solutions, Audio & Video Streaming. He has built Apps for Reelplay, a provider of several international HD Quality TV Channels distributed over the Internet. He also built Apps for America's Boating Channel, Legazy, ScreenBroadcaster, Airplay Receiver, StreamZTV, NextRadio and many more...